team oxy Index du Forum
team oxy
Forum de call of duty black ops.

team oxy Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Oma's Book: Don And His Dog (level Book 4) Download Epub Mo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team oxy Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Qui sommes nous ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
feantrav

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Oma's Book: Don And His Dog (level Book 4) Download Epub Mo Répondre en citant

Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4)
by Ekow Acquah-Asare
rating: 5.0 (1 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4)
->>>ONLINE BOOK Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4)

Oma's books use three letters or less to tell stories. The books are fun, simple, and easy to read. For the first books your child will read, the illustrations are simple.

Familiarity with words and repetition are the keys to our reading system. Oma's books use simple artwork so as not to distract fom the purpose of reading. Each book has a word index that may be used to help the reader learn the English alphabet.

Our goal is a simple one. Simplify the task of learning to read English.

About fifteen years ago I created these books to help my own daughter overcome her issues with reading. She had a speech impediment and problems with larger words. With Oma's books, she gained confidence in reading books small words, and soon, off she went to read her school books with ease.

We have since refined these books to help other children overcome their difficulties with learning how to read. We do this by familiarizing new readers with the words that we use in our books. These words are in the alphabetized index. We then use those same words in our books.

Level One books have three lines repeated on each page. The last line on each page introduces new words.
Level Two books have two lines repeated on each page. The last two lines on each page introduce new words.
Level Three books have one line repeated on each page. The last three lines on each page introduce new words.
Level Four books are reading books written with three letter words or less.

Details:
price: $4.99
bound: 23 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B0714M1NJ5
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 2613 KB

Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4) Ekow Acquah-Asare
Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4) free iphone

79c7fb41ad

Undo...Ekow...Asare‏ekowart...May...31...More...Copy...link...to...Tweet...Embed...Tweet...I...don't...like...this...Tweet...Ekow...Asare...Retweeted...Derek...Haines...This...has...great...advice...for...the...new...authors
Cleansing Flame (Rekindled Flame) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Book of Common Prayer (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2New Frontiers in Open Innovation download epub mobi pdf fb2Fach- und Rechtsfragen des Verfahrens und der Sicherung von Bauleitplänen (Berliner Schriften zur Stadt- und Regionalplanung) (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2naze keizaigaku ha keizai wo sukuenainoka: ge seisakutennkai no keizairironn (iCardbook) (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Fables, premier recueil : livres I, II, III (Version Illustrée) (French Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Project Management: A Practical Guide for Managing Real Projects download epub mobi pdf fb2Sing Song: A Nursery Rhyme Book (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2What the Bible Says... To The Minister: The Minister's Personal Handbook download epub mobi pdf fb2I Love My Haircut! download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team oxy Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Qui sommes nous ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006